AccuCall-Web Advanced is a historical call accounting application that provides managers the ability to monitor and track day-to-day business performance. Designed specifically for the Iwatsu Enterprise Suite, AccuCall-Web is a web-based application used to generate system reports.
Primarily used in SMBs, AccuCall-Web Advanced has the following features:
- · Call Viewer – Use hyperlinks to navigate through all the reported call data. Easily drill down beyond summary data to get more detail on caller ID, call progress, account code, time spent in process, etc.
- · Contact Center Networks – AccuCall-Web reports identify the agent or group location within the contact center network or business.
- · Costing – Generate costing reports with assigned cost-per-minute values. Costing rates can be assigned to area codes, trunks or trunk groups for incoming and outgoing calls.
- · Agent Reports – View reports generated by agents or station ID and assign phone charges based on cost.
- · Review and Manage Data – Directly print from the browser or export reports to Adobe® Acrobat (PDF) and Microsoft® Excel®, and other industry formats.
- · Simultaneous Users – Up to ten simultaneous users may view the AccuCall-Web Advanced and data reports