Soft Attendant Console is a software application that works in unison with the Iwatsu Enterprise Suite station, and facilitates users placing, transferring, and holding calls through the PC. While anyone can use the application, Soft Attendant 2.0 is primarily designed for power users such as the attendant position and department assistants.
The Soft Attendant Console is a modern alternative to bulky attendant consoles. Features include:
- · Call Transfer
- · Blind Transfer
- · Transfer to Voicemail
- · Attendant Call Park Orbit and Page
- · Direct Station Selection with Status Indication
- · Company Phonebook with One-Touch Dialing and Status Indication
- · Drag and Drop Call Transfer
- Powerful features of the Soft Attendant Console include:
- · ‘Notes’ column in phonebook allows attendants to add notes about specific extensions such as “Out to lunch,” “In Meeting,” or “On Vacation.”
- · Color-coded departmental listings and sort by department feature.
- · Call Log provides information about all calls that ring the extension.
- · Four call coverage buttons, independent of the telephone.
- · Recall information includes caller ID name and number and recalling extension ID.
- · Status column in phonebook includes a ‘PARK’ indication when a call is parked at an extension.