The Virtual DSS from Iwatsu Voice Networks is a highly customizable application that provides easy access to other Iwatsu telephones using the PC—eliminating bulky, hardware-based DSS units. It was designed to greatly reduce overall call handling time and provide visual indication of the current status of each Iwatsu telephone, all while maximizing the user’s desk space.
The Virtual DSS was intended to improve the productivity of power users like receptionists, administrative assistants and other employees with heavy call volume.
Easy-to Use Call Control Features
Single click operation to:
- · Call another station
- · Retrieve an incoming call from a call covered station
- · Transfer a call to another station
- · Transfer a call to a voicemail box
- · Park a call at another station
- · Park a call on a group park orbit
- · Incoming calls to a station
- · Station on call
- · Stations in Do Not Disturb (DND)
- · Calls parked at a station
- · Unretrieved voice message at a station
- Drag and Drop – The Virtual DSS Console is easily customized. Users can quickly change the layout by dragging the desired name or extension from the Iwatsu Gateway Solutions Company Phonebook, and dropping it onto the desired Virtual DSS key. Key changes are instant, with no separate databases to edit or upload.
Integrated Tutorial Movie - The Virtual DSS Console includes an integrated tutorial movie that walks users through all the features and basic configuration options they are likely to use.
Console Integration - The Virtual DSS Console integrates with all Iwatsu stations including the new Iwatsu Icon Series phones.
Remote Users - Remote workers have full access to the Virtual DSS features. The only requirement is a VPN connection to access the Iwatsu Enterprise Gateway.